Saturday 21 March 2009

I never thought I would miss her so much....

Last weekend saw the day that Auntie Cecelia got the chance to go back to her husband for a naughty 6 weeks!

All being well she will be in foal this time and next spring should see the first of many little clydesdales running around.

It's strange though, not having her stomping her feet at me as I pass her field (she believes she should get fed everytime a human comes near), it's little quirks like that I miss. Also she was doing so well with her newly found talent- riding. She has the most honest nature and loves to please and I have been having great fun with her- I now have to wait until after the lambing!

I talk as if she is dead, but its like a big hole not being filled! I do love her and cant wait till she is back- maybe im just jealous after all she has a better life than me! LOL!

I shall send pics soon of her. Take care all and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A better life than you!! We're enjoying having you here and I do hope your life is okay for the next 3 weeks at least!!

CJ xx