Thursday 24 April 2008

The First of Many- I hope!!

I am new on blogspot and I'm not sure what to say. Perhaps I should start with how I found out about this site- crystaljigsaw- I love her bloggs please read them, they're great.

I am dull to many as a person I have 4 Jack Russells of whom I shall introduce later and two horses. My name Merlin's Wizard, and my new baby horse whom I adore (how I came to have him is another story!). He is only 11 months but already towers above me at a mighty 15.3hh!! That's massive I hear you say- he should be he's a pure bred clydesdale, with the most enormous feet and should be at least 18hh when fully grown!!

I also have severe anaphylaxis, and would love to help anybody who has just been diagnosed with the condition as I know how scary it can be.

So between the anaphylaxis and the country living it's no wonder I am a touch dull!! lol.

Take Care

Merlins Wizard xxxx

No comments: